Call (254) 277-8912 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Randy McCollough, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Harker Heights, TX. Dr. McCollough completed a residency at N/A. He currently practices at Austin Heart and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCollough is board certified in Cardiology.
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- N/A, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Southwest Texas State University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harker Heights800 W Central Texas Expy Ste 355, Harker Heights, TX 76548 Existing Patients: (254) 277-8912
Lampasas207 W Avenue E, Lampasas, TX 76550 Existing Patients: (254) 277-8911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCollough?
Dr McCollough listen to my issues and right away he made an appointment with a rhythm Doctor, as well as getting a monitor to wear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McCollough has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Randy McCollough, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCollough's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCollough accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCollough frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. McCollough's office is located at 800 W Central Texas Expy Ste 355, Harker Heights, TX 76548. Find other locations and directions.
- St. David's Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- AdventHealth Rollins Brook
- Seton Medical Center Harker Heights