Dr. Levine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Randy Levine, MD is a hematology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Levine completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. She currently practices at Randy L. Levine M.d. PC and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1980
- U OF BUFFALO SUNY SCH OF MED & BIOMEDICAL SCI, Medical School — 1979
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Randy L. Levine M.d. PC4 E 76th St Ofc 1, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (212) 717-1020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
Dr. Levine is wonderful and helped me through my diagnosis of aplastic anemia when I was 20. She set the bar high for all doctors that came after in terms of empathy, bedside manner, and attention to my care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levine frequently treats Anemia, Neutropenia, and Bone Marrow Biopsy.
Dr. Levine's office is located at 4 E 76th St Ofc 1, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital