Call (501) 712-3811 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Randy Jordan, MD
New Patient(501) 712-3811
Dr. Randy Jordan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Jordan completed a residency at La State University. He currently practices at CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Little Rock - Kanis and is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Little Rock - Kanis
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Little Rock - Kanis10100 Kanis Rd, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 255-6000
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Hever Springs
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Hever Springs301 Southridge Blvd Ste C, Heber Springs, AR 72543 Existing Patients: (501) 270-4104
- University Ark, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- La State University, Residency Hospital — 1982
- La State U, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1979
- American Enterprise Group
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jordan?
I would highly recommend Dr. Jordan for your cardiology concerns. I had taken Arkansas Heart Hospital's "Keep the Beat" program which detects heart issues. My family has extensive heart problems. This information was very timely for me and also gave Dr. Jordan a snapshot of my heart and arteries so that he was able to address my concerns. Soon to be 65, anything could happen. Dr. Jordan prescribed Rx for cholesterol, 81mg aspirin, eating better, and exercise. Thank you Dr. Jordan!!
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
- CHI St. Vincent North
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Heber Springs
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jordan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Randy Jordan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jordan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jordan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jordan frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jordan's office is located at 10100 Kanis Rd, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.