Dr. Jordan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Randy Jordan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Jordan completed a residency at La State University. He currently practices at CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - North and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Heber Springs. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Ark, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- La State University, Residency Hospital — 1982
- La State U, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1979
- American Enterprise Group
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - North
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas10100 KANIS RD, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 255-6000
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Heber Springs301 Southridge Blvd, Heber Springs, AR 72543 Existing Patients: (501) 255-6000
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Heber Springs301 Southridge Blvd Ste C, Heber Springs, AR 72543 Existing Patients: (501) 270-4104
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jordan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Randy Jordan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jordan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jordan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jordan frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jordan's office is located at 10100 KANIS RD, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Heber Springs
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary