Dr. Randolph Robinson, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at Truman Medical Center-General Surgery. He currently practices at Altitude Oral Surgery and is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center. Dr. Robinson is board certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Altitude Oral Surgery
Robinson Cosmetic Surgery, LLC
Robinson Cosmetic Surgery, LLC10375 Park Meadows Dr Ste 150, Lone Tree, CO 80124 (303) 792-2828
Rocky Mountain Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Center
Rocky Mountain Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Center2055 N High St Ste 360, Denver, CO 80205 (720) 754-3508
- Truman Medical Center-General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Tessier/Aaoms-Plastic & Craniofacial Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Missouri, Kc-Oms, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University of Missouri - Kansas City / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 1984
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Delta Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
Dr. Robinson and his staff are absolutely amazing and I trust them completely. They handled my orthognathic surgery well; they explained the procedure well in advance in great detail and answered all of our questions. Not only is he a great surgeon, but Dr. Robinson also has a wonderful bedside manner and managed to make me feel very calm about the procedure and recovery. Highly reccomend!
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Parker Adventist Hospital