Dr. Randolph Baca, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baca's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Randolph Baca, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Los Ranchos, NM. Dr. Baca completed a residency at Unmsom. He currently practices at Four Corners Mental and Behavioral Health PC and is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Unmsom, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Unmsom, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of New Mexico / Main Campus, Medical School — 2007
- University of Puget Sound, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baca?
He was very kind, professional, and did not judge my situation. He was the only one that was very helpful during my whole visit at Lovelace. I highly recommend him. I just want to say thank you so much for the care that you provided me. You're doing an amazing job, if you haven't been told lately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baca accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baca frequently treats Psychotic Disorders and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Baca's office is located at 6666 4th St Nw, Los Ranchos, NM 87107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baca has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lovelace Medical Center