Dr. Randolph Chase, MD is a internal medicine specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Chase completed a residency at DC Genl Hosp-Georgetown U. He currently practices at RANDOLPH H CHASE MD and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chase is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Randolph H Chase MD
Randolph H Chase MD3838 California St Rm 608, San Francisco, CA 94118 (415) 668-2851
- Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- DC Genl Hosp-Georgetown U, Residency Hospital — 1976
- DC Genl Hosp-Georgetown U, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chase?
Dr. Chase has been my doctor for years. He’s outstanding. He also saved my life. In 2017, after a routine colonoscopy, the gastroenterologist I used discovered a malignant polyp and removed it. She left me a voicemail telling me everything was ok. Dr. Chase did not feel completely comfortable with her opinion and to be safe, took it upon himself to send me to a surgeon for additional follow-up. I had a surgical procedure which uncovered 2 additional malignant tumors. If it were not for Dr. Chase’s thoroughness, I would not be here to write this review. He’s also a super nice guy - extremely important in my book. I highly recommend him.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific Campus
- MarinHealth Medical Center