Dr. Drosick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. D Drosick, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Drosick completed a residency at University Of Ky Hospital. He currently practices at Oncology Hematology Care and is affiliated with Adams County Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drosick is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Ky Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Hematology Care
OHC Eastgate601 Ivy Gtwy, Cincinnati, OH 45245 Existing Patients: (888) 649-4800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drosick?
I met Dr. Drosick for the first time at my last appointment. Loved his sense of humor and pleasant demeanor. I think it puts patients at ease and makes them more comfortable discussing serious health issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. D Drosick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Drosick's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Drosick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Drosick frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Drosick's office is located at 601 Ivy Gtwy, Cincinnati, OH 45245. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adams County Regional Medical Center
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center - Burnet Campus
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Edgewood Hospital
- The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health