Dr. Sehres has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Randell Sehres, MD is a family medicine specialist in Riverview, FL. Dr. Sehres completed a residency at Franklin Square Hosp Ctr, Family Medicine. He currently practices at AdventHealth Medical Group and is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sehres is board certified in Family Practice.
- Franklin Square hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl, Medical School — 1993
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Franklin Square Hosp Ctr, Family Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
AdventHealth Medical Group
Family Medicine at Riverview13007 Summerfield Square Dr, Riverview, FL 33578 Existing Patients: (813) 684-5255
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sehres?
PLEASE BRING Dr. Sehres back. It is bad enough that Dr. Davis was let go. Just because Advent isn't getting enough patients per hour is awful, especially with all these commercials they are putting out about caring for you. Lies, all Lies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Randell Sehres, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sehres' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sehres accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sehres frequently treats Obesity, Dyslipidemia, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Sehres' office is located at 13007 Summerfield Square Dr, Riverview, FL 33578. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital