Dr. Randall Scharlach, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scharlach's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Randall Scharlach, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Woodland Hills, CA. Dr. Scharlach completed a residency at Yale U/Yale-New Haven Hosp. He currently practices at Golden State Cancer Centers and is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scharlach is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Yale U/Yale-New Haven Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Lsu Charity Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scharlach?
I found Dr. Scharlach to be empathic, warm and patient. He thoroughly explained the entire treatment process, from the CT scan through the radiation regimen. My questions and concerns were addressed directly and with compassion. The staff and the young women that operated the equipment were wonderful. They were competent and caring which allowed me to relax for the approximately 5 minutes I was on the radiation machine. The facilities were very clean and comfortable and the wait time was brief.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scharlach accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scharlach frequently treats PET-CT Scan, SPECT Scan, and Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
Dr. Scharlach's office is located at 21300 Erwin St, Woodland Hills, CA 91367. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scharlach has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center