Dr. Randall Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Randall Johnson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Minn Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1976
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1974
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 775-3030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest, Heart Palpitations, and Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.