Dr. Randall Fisher, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Fisher completed a residency at Madigan Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Childrens Specialty Group and is affiliated with Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fisher is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
Childrens Specialty Group
Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters601 Childrens Ln, Norfolk, VA 23507 Existing Patients: (757) 668-7238
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fisher?
- Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters