Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friese accepts your insurance.
Dr. Randall Friese, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Friese completed a residency at University Of Co School Of Med. He currently practices at Banner - University Medical Center Tucson and is affiliated with Banner University Medical Center Tucson. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friese is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University Of Co School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Southwestern Med School, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Banner University Medical Center-TUscon, AZ
Banner - University Medical Group LLC3838 N Campbell Ave Bldg 2, Tucson, AZ 85719 Existing Patients: (520) 694-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friese?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Friese frequently treats Wound Repair, Rib Fracture, and Traumatic Brain Injury.
Dr. Friese's office is located at 1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85724. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friese has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner University Medical Center Tucson