Dr. Towne has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Randall Towne, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Towne completed a residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael. He currently practices at The Vein Company and is affiliated with Haywood Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Towne is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Worcester City Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Kasturba Med Coll-Mysore U, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Towne?
friendly, down to earth and easy to talk to. Outstanding cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Randall Towne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Towne's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Towne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Towne frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Towne's office is located at 4 Sheridan Sq Ste 102, Kingsport, TN 37660. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System
- Newport Medical Center