Dr. Randall Cullen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cullen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Randall Cullen, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Medford, WI. Dr. Cullen completed a residency at University Hospital Case West Res University. He currently practices at Taylor County Human Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cullen is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Cambridge Hospital Harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Hospital Case West Res University, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University Wisc Med School, Residency Hospital — 1979
- St Marys Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Yale University, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Taylor County Human Services
North Central Region Ccs Program540 College St, Medford, WI 54451 Existing Patients: (715) 748-3332
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cullen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cullen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cullen frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Schizophrenia, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Cullen's office is located at 540 College St, Medford, WI 54451. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cullen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.