Dr. Randall Cross, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cross' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Randall Cross, MD is a occupational medicine specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Cross completed a residency at Truman Medical Center-University Of Missouri Kansas City. and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cross is board certified in Family Practice.
- Truman Medical Center-University Of Missouri Kansas City, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Truman Medical Center-University Of Missouri Kansas City, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Harding University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3555 S National Ave Ste 300, Springfield, MO 65807 Existing Patients: (417) 875-3577
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cross?
I was seen by Dr. Cross in May of 2019 for an FAA Medical Certificate. Dr. Cross was very professional and answered all of my questions. I ended up having issues getting my certificate due to I have sleep apnea and I was foolish and attempted to take my life when my wife left me in 2006. Dr. Cross helped me through the whole ordeal and went above and beyond to help me. I did end up getting my certificate in November of 2019. I highly recommend Dr. Cross. He is a great doctor and will go beyond to help you follow your dreams. Thank you, Dr. Cross and God Bless.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cross frequently treats Joint Injection, Knee Injuries, and Rotator Cuff Injuries.
Dr. Cross' office is located at 3555 S National Ave Ste 300, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cross has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South