Dr. Randall Chadwick, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Coon Rapids, MN. Dr. Chadwick completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Allina Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chadwick is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Allina Medical Clinic
Allina Health Coon Rapids Clinic11850 Blackfoot St Nw, Coon Rapids, MN 55433 (763) 780-9155
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chadwick?
Dr. Chadwick performed trigger finger release on 2 fingers on my left hand this spring. The surgery was done with a local at Mercy hospital. After a short recovery the fingers are working great and I am back doing what I enjoy. One finger was so bad that I needed a Novocaine injection to get it unlocked one day. That was the final straw. I immediately scheduled the surgery that Dr. Chadwick had recommended for quite some time.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Mercy Hospital