Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kavalier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Randall Kavalier, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in West Des Moines, IA. Dr. Kavalier completed a residency at Menninger Clin. He currently practices at Kavalier & Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kavalier is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Menninger Clin, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Chldn's Hosp-Wash U, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Chldn's Hosp-Wash U, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kavalier & Associates
Des Moines, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1003 Grand Ave, West Des Moines, IA 50265 Existing Patients: (515) 267-1003
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kavalier?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kavalier frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Autism.
Dr. Kavalier's office is located at 1003 Grand Ave, West Des Moines, IA 50265. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kavalier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.