Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seriel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Randal Seriel, MD is a emergency medicine specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Seriel completed a residency at Mem Hermann Hlthcare Sys. He currently practices at Medical Center Emergency Physicians. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seriel is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Mem Hermann Hlthcare Sys, Residency Hospital
- Tx Tech University Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Med Branch Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tx Med Schoolat Houston Tx, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Center Emergency Physicians
CHI Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center6720 Bertner Ave, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 355-2121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seriel?
Such a cool and down to earth man. If I could see him as a regular GP, I would. I was visiting from out of town, was due to board my return long-haul flight the following morning, and needed proper diagnosis and prognosis. I had serious doubts I could make the flight in my condition (horrible rib pain). Not only was he on the ball, he gave me much needed reassurance. Would highly recommend him and his nurses. Thank you, Dr. Randal!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seriel's office is located at 6720 Bertner Ave, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seriel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.