Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Randal Thomas, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Randal Thomas, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Thomas completed a residency at Georgia Baptist Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thomas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Georgia Baptist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Georgia Baptist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Randal Thomas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thomas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thomas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Thomas' office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.