Dr. Sommer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rand Sommer, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Chesterfield, MO. Dr. Sommer completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Clinic of Internal Medicine, LLC and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sommer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Washington University, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sommer?
Dr. Sommer has been my personal physician for thirty years. We were classmates in medical school at Washington University. He’s a doctor’s doctor, compassionate, smart, and accessible. I feel lucky to have such a great doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sommer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sommer frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Sommer's office is located at 121 Saint Lukes Center Dr Ste 506, Chesterfield, MO 63017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sommer speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital
Clinic of Internal Medicine, LLC
Clinic of Internal Medicine, LLC121 Saint Lukes Center Dr Ste 506, Chesterfield, MO 63017 (314) 576-8102