Dr. Kaid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramzyeh Kaid, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Kaid completed a residency at ProMedica Flower Hospital Family Medicine Residency. and is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Rita's Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaid is board certified in Family Practice.
- ProMedica Flower Hospital Family Medicine Residency, Residency Hospital
- American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Wayne State University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1 Akron General Ave Fl 4, Akron, OH 44307 Existing Patients: (330) 344-5995
Mercy Memorial Hospital Corporation718 N Macomb St, Monroe, MI 48162 Existing Patients: (734) 240-8400
Regional West Physicians Clinic
Regional West Physicians Clinic4021 Avenue B, Scottsbluff, NE 69361 Existing Patients: (308) 630-2920
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaid?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaid frequently treats Pneumonia, Hypotension, and Hypotension (Excluding Maternal).
Dr. Kaid's office is located at 1 Akron General Ave Fl 4, Akron, OH 44307. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaid speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - St. Rita's Medical Center
- ProMedica Flower Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital