Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Ramzi Zureikat, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Elmhurst, IL. He currently practices at ELMHURST CLINIC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zureikat is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- American College of Physicians, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Elmhurst Clinic172 E Schiller St, Elmhurst, IL 60126 Existing Patients: (331) 221-9000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zureikat?
He took exceptional care of me while I was at Elmhurst Hospital. It’s not a surprise he is in charge of the Hospitalist team. I only wish he also saw patients in the office. He would definitely be my primary care doctor too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zureikat frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Dehydration, and Anemia.
Dr. Zureikat's office is located at 172 E Schiller St, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zureikat speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zureikat has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.