Dr. Awad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramy Awad, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Palm Springs, CA. Dr. Awad completed a residency at University of California Irvine Medical Center. and is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Awad is board certified in General Surgery.
- Shands Hospital at the University of Fl, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of California Irvine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 555 E Tachevah Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262 Existing Patients: (760) 866-0024
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Awad?
Is a best doctor forever You change my life ??????????????
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramy Awad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Awad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Awad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Awad frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Open Diaphragmatic and-or Paraesophageal Hiatal Hernia Repair, and Obesity.
Dr. Awad's office is located at 555 E Tachevah Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Awad speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Health
- JFK Memorial Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center