Dr. Agah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramtin Agah, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mountain View, CA. Dr. Agah completed a residency at Baylor College Med School. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Agah is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Of California San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Baylor College Med School, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Baylor Coll Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1992
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists
Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists, Inc.2490 Hospital Dr Ste 311, Mountain View, CA 94040 Existing Patients: (650) 962-4690
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agah?
Dr. Agah doesn't just look at the obvious but his inquisition about smallest of symptoms helps with conditions that other Doctors have missed. My Mom was having a lot of leg pain after standing more then 1 hour. Her doctors had given her inserts for her shoes, told her it's arthritis and more nonsense. I had her go see Dr. Agah and after examining her and listening to her, he diagnosed her with high blood pressure. After 3 days of taking her new pills she felt great. Thank you Dr. Agah.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramtin Agah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Agah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Agah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Agah frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Agah's office is located at 2490 Hospital Dr Ste 311, Mountain View, CA 94040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Agah speaks Tagalog, Faroese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)