Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Ramsey Joudeh, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Joudeh completed a residency at Lutheran Medical Center. He currently practices at Artisans of Medicine NYC and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Lutheran Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Lutheran Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- American University of Antigua, Medical School — 2011
- Saint Johns University of New York, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Joudeh?
Unmatched doctor's care & the staff is always part of the solution. All calls & questions to the doctor are answered before the end of day, if not immediately when necessary. Best emergencies respone makes me feel like real human being dealing with real human being
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joudeh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joudeh frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Chronic Care Management, and Overweight.
Dr. Joudeh's office is located at 466 Bay Ridge Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Joudeh speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn
Artisans of Medicine NYC
Artisans of Medicine NYC466 Bay Ridge Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220 Existing Patients: (718) 557-9362