Dr. Colen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramon Colen, MD is a internal medicine specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Colen completed a residency at U Hlth Sys U Tx Hlth Sci Ctr. He currently practices at Health Texas Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Colen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Hlth Sys U Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2004
- U Hlth Sys U TX Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Planned Administration Inc
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Health Texas Medical Group
Health Texas Medical Gr of San Antonio911 Castroville Rd, San Antonio, TX 78237 Existing Patients: (210) 436-7402
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Colen?
Dr Colen is wonderful his medical explanation in a way that I could easily understand. He counseled not told what I needed to hear. I felt that he had my health best interest.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramon Colen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Colen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Colen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Colen frequently treats Pollen Allergy, Thyroid Goiter, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Colen's office is located at 911 Castroville Rd, San Antonio, TX 78237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Colen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.