Dr. Rammy Gold, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Parkersburg, WV. Dr. Gold completed a residency at Univ Hospital. He currently practices at PARS NEUROSURGICAL ASSOCIATES INC and is affiliated with Camden Clark Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gold is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Pars Neurosurgical Associates Inc
Pars Neurosurgical Associates Inc1212 Garfield Ave Ste 300, Parkersburg, WV 26101 Existing Patients: (304) 865-3600
- 2 525 E Market St Ste 1n, Akron, OH 44304 Existing Patients: (330) 375-3588
- Univ Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gold?
What a wonderful Dr. With an amazing staff! I feel Dr. Gold and his crew took time to listen and and really seem to genuinely care! They are very responsive to any questions, concerns ,or problems you may have. I'm about 2 months out of neck surgery and doing great thanks to Dr. Gold and his staff! ??
- Camden Clark Medical Center
- Jackson General Hospital
- Marietta Memorial Hospital