Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Rammurti Kamble, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Kamble completed a residency at Meth Hosp. He currently practices at Ctr Cell & Gene Therapy and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kamble is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Ark Med Scis, Fellowship Hospital
- Meth Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Meth Hosp, Internship Hospital
- JNM Med Coll, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamble?
DrKamble and Gloria are a life saving team. You are blessed if you found them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kamble frequently treats Blood Disorders, HPC Transplantation (Stem Cell Transplant), and Bone Cancer.
Dr. Kamble's office is located at 6565 Fannin St # M964, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kamble has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital