Dr. Ramin Tayani, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Costa Mesa, CA. Dr. Tayani completed a residency at Med Coll WI. He currently practices at Tayani Institute and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tayani is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Costa Mesa - Satellite Office3140 BEAR ST, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (949) 489-2218
Irvine- Satellite Office22 Odyssey, Irvine, CA 92618 (949) 489-2218
Lake Arrowhead - Satellite Office29099 Hospital Rd, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 (949) 489-2218
Tayani Eye Institute26726 Crown Valley Pkwy, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 (949) 489-2218
Big Bear - Satellite Office41340 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315 (949) 489-2218
Life Care for Health653 Camino De Los Mares Ste 103, San Clemente, CA 92673 (949) 489-2218
- MA Eye & Ear, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Med Coll WI, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Yale University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of California School of Medicine - Irvine, Medical School — 1994
- University Of California, Irvine, Undergraduate School
- University of California, Los Angeles, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tayani?
I started seeing Dr Tayani in December for a complicated pseudo tumor in my orbit, I feel beyond blessed to have him as my Dr as well as advocate. Everyone in the office has been beyond nice and efficient. Dr Tayani has gone above and beyond to do the best for me and my care. I am forever thankful to him, we are still dealing with this and he suggested a 2nd opinion at UCSD and is just a very caring and knowledgeable Dr. Very blessed ??
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo