Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rabbani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramin Rabbani, MD is a cardiology specialist in Laguna Hills, CA. Dr. Rabbani completed a residency at Duke University. He currently practices at Caring Cardiology Medical Group and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rabbani is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Duke University, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Duke University, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Caring Cardiology Medical Group
Caring Cardiology Medical Group23521 Paseo De Valencia Ste 115, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Existing Patients: (949) 837-6600
Pegasus Physical Therapy Solutions Inc.23521 Paseo De Valencia Ste 303, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Existing Patients: (949) 837-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rabbani?
Dr. Rabbani is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I ever known and seen, he is the best. I know a lot of people who see him and they all love him. Everyone in his office are friendly and caring. No wonder their name is "Caring Cardiology"
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rabbani frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rabbani's office is located at 23521 Paseo De Valencia Ste 115, Laguna Hills, CA 92653. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rabbani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- Saddleback Medical Center