Dr. Ramin Beygui, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Beygui completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital. He currently practices at Ramin Beygui, M.D. and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Beygui is board certified in General Surgery.
Ramin Beygui, M.D.400 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-1606
- University Of California Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Stanford University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Stanford University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University California Irvine, Medical School — 1990
- University of California At Berkeley, Other Education — 1983
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compass Rose Health Plan
- Covered California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beygui?
Dr. Beygui has to be the best there is. I was flown to UCLA Medical Center in May, 2005 with a dissecting aorta that went all the way down to the ilia. He rebuilt the aorta and implanted a St. Jude valve. There was no time for any workups. I was 57 at the time and I went back to work and retired after five more years with the LA County Probation Department. I'm 73 and I'm still here. Wonderful man. Tony Wright.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus
- Washington Hospital