Dr. Davoudi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramin Davoudi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Davoudi completed a residency at Tufts Med Center. He currently practices at Southcoast Health Cardiology and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Republic
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- National Elevator
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southcoast Health Cardiology
Southcoast Health Cardiology1076 N Main St, Providence, RI 02904 Existing Patients: (401) 273-2460
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davoudi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramin Davoudi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davoudi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davoudi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davoudi frequently treats Supraventricular Tachycardia, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Davoudi's office is located at 1076 N Main St, Providence, RI 02904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Davoudi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital