Dr. Ramie Tritt, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Tritt completed a residency at McGill U. He currently practices at Atlanta ENT Sinus/Allergy Asscs and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tritt is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Atlanta ENT Sinus/Allergy Asscs
Atlanta ENT Sinus/Allergy Asscs5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 255-2918
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- McGill U, Residency Hospital
- McGill University / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Jewish Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tritt?
Finally, relief! After years of chronic sinusitis only Dr. Tritt figured out the cause and the solution. He's a wonderful doctor, and very caring. His communication after surgery was beyond first rate.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital