Dr. Haddad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rami Haddad, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Chicago Ridge, IL. Dr. Haddad completed a residency at St Louis U Hlth Sci Ctr. He currently practices at Affiliated Oncologists and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haddad is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- University of Jordan, Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- St Louis U Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- St Louis U Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Millenium Medical Center10604 Southwest Hwy Ste 200, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415 Existing Patients: (708) 424-9710
Kunbo Lee MD17850 Kedzie Ave Ste 2600, Hazel Crest, IL 60429 Existing Patients: (708) 478-4302
American Medical Lab Ltd19060 Everett Blvd Unit 112, Mokena, IL 60448 Existing Patients: (708) 478-4302
Southwest Gastroenterology1890 Silver Cross Blvd Ste 455, New Lenox, IL 60451 Existing Patients: (708) 400-7932
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haddad?
Dr. Haddad is professional and cares about me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rami Haddad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haddad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haddad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haddad frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Breast Neoplasms.
Dr. Haddad's office is located at 10604 Southwest Hwy Ste 200, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haddad speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital