Dr. Jambeih has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rami Jambeih, MD is a pulmonologist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Jambeih completed a residency at University Of Kansas School Of Medicine. and is affiliated with Baptist Health Hardin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jambeih is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Lebanese University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Lebanese University / Faculty Of Medical Sciences / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jambeih?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jambeih accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jambeih frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Jambeih's office is located at 4000 Kresge Way Ste 312 312, Louisville, KY 40207. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Hardin
- Baptist Health La Grange
- Baptist Health Louisville