Dr. Ramez Habib, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Habib completed a residency at SUNY Downstate University Hospital. He currently practices at ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Habib is board certified in Otolaryngology.
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
ENT and Allergy Associates - Bay Ridge West9020 5th Ave Fl 3, Brooklyn, NY 11209 (718) 833-0515
- SUNY Downstate University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- SUNY Downstate Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1999
- Affinity Health Plan
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- HealthCare Partners
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Railroad Medicare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Habib?
This visit was as fast as possible because of the covid19. But in saying that he still had time to ask after you and your family. Been going to him and his dad before him. I sent my children and grandchildren to him. I believe he is the best..
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital