Dr. Veeragandham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramesh Veeragandham, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Danville, CA. Dr. Veeragandham completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at East Bay Cardiovascular & Thoracic Associates and is affiliated with John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Veeragandham is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Veeragandham?
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of California, San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of California, San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramesh Veeragandham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Veeragandham's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Veeragandham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Veeragandham frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Aortic Dissection, and Aortic Valve Disease.
Dr. Veeragandham's office is located at 1320 El Capitan Dr Ste 120, Danville, CA 94526. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Veeragandham speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care Valleycare
East Bay Cardiovascular & Thoracic Associates
East Bay Cardiovascular & Thoracic Associates1320 El Capitan Dr Ste 120, Danville, CA 94526 Existing Patients: (925) 676-2600