Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramesh Patel, MB CHB is a hospital medicine specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Patel completed a residency at UC Irvine MC. He currently practices at Pediatric Adolescent Oncology. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UC Irvine MC, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Baragwanath Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Coronation Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- King Edward VIII Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- U Natal, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Afrikaans, Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
Pediatric Adolescent Oncology
Pediatric Adolescent Oncology2653 Elm Ave Ste 200, Long Beach, CA 90806 Existing Patients: (562) 728-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramesh Patel, MB CHB generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Vaccination, and Geriatric Assessment.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 2653 Elm Ave Ste 200, Long Beach, CA 90806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Spanish, Afrikaans, and Gujarati. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.