Call (804) 430-5900 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ramesh Kundur, MD is a cardiology specialist in Midlothian, VA. Dr. Kundur completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kundur is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- VCU/MCV Health System, Fellowship Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Victoria Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Indiana State University, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kundur?
He explains condition like not many doctors do. He takes time listen to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramesh Kundur, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kundur's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kundur accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kundur frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kundur's office is located at 6120 Harbourside Centre Loop, Midlothian, VA 23112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kundur speaks Kannada and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kundur has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center