Dr. Mohindra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramesh Mohindra, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Livonia, MI. Dr. Mohindra completed a residency at Mt Carmel Mercy Hospital. He currently practices at St Mary Mercy Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital
- Mt Carmel Mercy Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mclaren Genl Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Mary Mercy Medical Group
St. Mary Mercy Oncology Practice14555 Levan Rd Ste 112, Livonia, MI 48154 Existing Patients: (734) 779-2123
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mohindra?
Caring & compassionate physician that is willing to look at any options to treat your cancer. Always optimistic. Couldn’t ask for better
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramesh Mohindra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mohindra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mohindra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mohindra frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Lung Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Mohindra's office is located at 14555 Levan Rd Ste 112, Livonia, MI 48154. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital