Dr. Adiraju has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramesh Adiraju, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bristol, PA. Dr. Adiraju completed a residency at Shadyside Hospital. He currently practices at Renu-Ca Research and is affiliated with Lower Bucks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lankenau Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Shadyside Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Frankford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Kasturba Medical College Mangalore, Manipal University, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bristol Office501 Bath Rd, Bristol, PA 19007 Existing Patients: (215) 785-9578
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adiraju?
He was the only person in 4 1/2 years to diagnose me correctly and treat me accordingly and i have been in great hands since...
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adiraju accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adiraju frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Peripheral Nerve Disorders, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Adiraju's office is located at 501 Bath Rd, Bristol, PA 19007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adiraju speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lower Bucks Hospital