Dr. Ramesh Dharawat, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dharawat's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ramesh Dharawat, MD is a cardiology specialist in French Camp, CA. Dr. Dharawat completed a residency at Woodhull Hosp. He currently practices at San Joaquin General Hospital and is affiliated with Dameron Hospital. Dr. Dharawat is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mt Sinai Svc-City Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Woodhull Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- St Clares Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Vaishampayan Meml Med Coll, Medical School — 1977
- LTM Med Coll Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Joaquin General Hospital500 W Hospital Rd, French Camp, CA 95231 Existing Patients: (909) 793-3311
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dharawat?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dharawat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dharawat frequently treats Chest Pain, Cardiomegaly, and Pericardial Disease.
Dr. Dharawat's office is located at 500 W Hospital Rd, French Camp, CA 95231. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dharawat has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dameron Hospital
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton