Dr. Ramanujan Samavedy, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Samavedy completed a residency at Ind U MC. He currently practices at University Gastroenterology and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samavedy is board certified in Gastroenterology.
University Gastroenterology1928 Alcoa Highway B-100, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 305-6570
- Indiana University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Ind U MC, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Long Island College Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Jawaharlal Inst Med Ed, Pondicherry, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samavedy?
Dr. Samavedy saved my life! After having a ERCP at another hospital where a sphincterotomy was also performed the doctor who performed the procedure did not stop the bleeding completely. I had already spent 9 days at the other hospital and was assured when I left the bleeding had stopped. I was home 1 1/2 days when I began to bleed heavily. I went to UT where Dr. Samavedy took over. It took 3 procedures but he did get the bleeding stopped. He explained everything to me & my family thoroughly.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center