Dr. Merla has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramanna Merla, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Pomona, CA. Dr. Merla completed a residency at University of Texas Medical Branch. He currently practices at Chaparral Medical Group and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Merla is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- University Of Texas Medical Branch Gal, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Residency Hospital
- University of Health Sciences / Guntur Medical College, Medical School
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Cedar-Sinai Med Ctr, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chaparral Medical Group1866 N Orange Grove Ave Ste 201, Pomona, CA 91767 Existing Patients: (909) 623-5866
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merla?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramanna Merla, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Merla's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Merla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Merla frequently treats Heart Disease, Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures, and Sick Sinus Syndrome.
Dr. Merla's office is located at 1866 N Orange Grove Ave Ste 201, Pomona, CA 91767. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Regional Hospital