Dr. Thumati has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rama Thumati, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pomona, CA. Dr. Thumati completed a residency at Lutheran Medical Center. He currently practices at CHAPARRAL MEDICAL GROUP and is affiliated with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thumati is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Sri Venkatesvara MC, Tirupati, Medical School
- St Francis Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Lutheran Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- SVRR Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chaparral Medical Group
Chaparral Medical Group1866 N Orange Grove Ave Ste 202, Pomona, CA 91767 Existing Patients: (909) 623-8796
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thumati?
He is my cardiologist. I have been seeing Dr. Thumati since my heart attack in August 2011. Truly saved my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rama Thumati, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thumati's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thumati accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thumati frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Thumati's office is located at 1866 N Orange Grove Ave Ste 202, Pomona, CA 91767. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thumati speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Regional Hospital