Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rama Kapoor, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Kapoor completed a residency at Providence Hospital. She currently practices at DEPARTMENT OF SURGERY. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Providence Hospital, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- NORTH BENGAL MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kapoor?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Kapoor's office is located at 800 Zorn Ave, Louisville, KY 40206. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kapoor has over 22 years of healthcare experience.
Department of Surgery
Robley Rex Veterans Affairs Medical Center800 Zorn Ave, Louisville, KY 40206 (502) 287-4000
- 2 9000 ROCKVILLE PIKE, Bethesda, MD 20892 (240) 494-6267
UofL Ambulatory Care Building - 550 Clinic
UofL Ambulatory Care Building - 550 Clinic550 S Jackson St, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 561-8844