Dr. Rama Reddy, MD
Make an Appointment(844) 218-5726
Dr. Rama Reddy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Reddy completed a residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center. She currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiology at Seaview Avenue, Suite 200 and is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reddy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiology at Seaview Avenue, Suite 200
Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiology at Seaview Avenue, Suite 200501 Seaview Ave Ste 200, Staten Island, NY 10305 Existing Patients: (844) 218-5726
- U Med Dentistry NJ, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Tex Tech Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- St Vincents Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- East Orange Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddy?
Dr. Reddy has provided excellent care for me and my wife for almost 30 years. We depend on him for all aspects of our health decisions and he has never let us down. Dr. Reddy detected something he just didn't like. He was persistent in finding out why my EKG benchmark had changed. After a few tests we concluded that by-pass surgery would be the best longer term treatment. I am now recovered and feeling better than ever. I owe my life to Dr. Reddy. He's the kind of doctor everyone should have.
- Staten Island University Hospital