Dr. Ram Rapoport, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rapoport's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ram Rapoport, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Rapoport completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Rochester Psychiatric Center and is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital. Dr. Rapoport is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1968
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Douglas Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1964
- Jewish Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1963
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1962
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rapoport?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rapoport accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rapoport frequently treats Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Schizophrenia.
Dr. Rapoport's office is located at 1111 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14620. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rapoport has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Strong Memorial Hospital