Dr. Patak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramachandra Patak, MD is a nephrology specialist in Northridge, CA. Dr. Patak completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Kidney and Hypertension Consultants and is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patak is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Govt Med Coll, Mysore U, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patak?
He is considerate and thorough. I feel that I found a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patak frequently treats Hepatitis B - Immune Response, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Patak's office is located at 18546 Roscoe Blvd Ste 110, Northridge, CA 91324. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center